Business AnalystMladá Boleslav, as of now
- Gathers technical and other project relevant information within whole Concern.
- Analyses gathered information to get complete understanding of International project based on concern solutions.
- Communicates with stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Communicates with functional owners and project leads to verify requirements compliancy.
- Evaluates feasibility of the requirements in context of Concern and specific solution.
- Finds gaps in the solution and identify impact to IT and business landscapes.
- Builds a knowledge base as a single source of information about whole solution
- Prepares specifications for required changes
- Prepares inputs for project planning and management.
Good to have
- College or University degree (IT preferred);
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as IT analyst, consultant or similar role (ideally in the automotive environment);
- Excellent communication skills – Czech and English and/ or German language is a must at Effective Operational Proficiency or advanced level (will be verified);
- Analytical mind set, problem solving skills, automotive enthusiast is an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office, SEP and (IT)-PEP + JIRA a Confluence is appreciated
What we offer
- International environment
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 extra personal days off
- Multisport Card
- Meal vouchers 100 CZK/day
- English/Czech courses
- Trainings and education
- Pension or life insurance
- Excellent remuneration package
- Wide career development opportunities
- Mobile phone
+420 734 763 717
639 00 Brno