UP4GROWTH / CSOD SENIOR SPECIALISTPrague, as of now
- This role provides complex, expert level support to cross-functional learning, development and performance subject mater experts on how to translate business requirements into system functionalities. This requires ensuring strict system adherence to both industry and company-specific compliance requirements;
- supports the UP4Growth (CSOD) System Owner in influencing the vendor during the product design and validation phase and in deploying new functionalities within company;
- partners closely with the P&O and IToperations teams and the implementation.
- Advise stakeholders on system functionalities and the best practices.
- Ensure close connectivity and collaboration with Process Leads, Process Experts and Practice Networks cross-divisionally.
- Drive deployment of new functionalities and associated change management.
- Develop effective and efficient UP4Growth change processes.
- Maintain an expert-level of knowledge in Cornerstone application including the various features and configuration options to be able to provide the required guidance to company (Learning, Performance).
Good to have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, HR or Talent Management, Information/Technology Management.
- 5+years of hands-on experiences with CSOD in implementation, configuration, release management, and 3rd level support.
- CSOD product certifications on learning and performance modules or equivalent product knowledge on both modules. Certification on Recruiting module is an advantage.
- System expertise in:
- Implement and communicate business configuration changes in a timely and effective manner.
- Support UP4Growth upgrades, patches, testing, and other technical projects as assigned.
- Provide technical support and direction to tier 3 support teams including, but not limited to, researching and resolving system issues and unexpected results or process flaws.
- Fluency in English, other languages a plus.
What we offer
- International environment
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 extra personal days off
- Multisport Card
- Meal vouchers 100 CZK/day
- English/Czech courses
- Trainings and education
- Pension or life insurance
- Excellent remuneration package
- Wide career development opportunities
- Mobile phone
Head of Recruitment
Head of Recruitment
+420 734 763 717
639 00 Brno