Network Security EngineerBrno, as of now
- Ensure the successful end-to-end operation of IT security systems – design, development,
deployment and maintenance of security SW and applications.
• Provide analytical support for incident & problem resolution and prevention.
• Ensure the infrastructure is configured to be effectively managed, consistent and reliable.
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
• Deliver technical expertise in support of security IT systems, applications and associated
• Investigate assigned problems through to resolution or root cause.
• Monitor progress on the resolution of known errors and advising incident management
team on the best available workarounds.
• Level 3 & 4 Support for problems (act as an escalation for L2 & 3 support).
• Configure, test and maintain sec. equipment & services, firewalls, VPN and IPS.
• Assist with monthly reports, and recommendations.
• Interface with internal security related organizations (ISRM) as well as third party vendors
as liaison between client and vendor.
• Communicate service requests to other involved IT resources.
• Create, maintain and regularly review an availability management system.
• Several years of prior working experience in the IT network security area.
• Security configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting experience.
• Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Proficiency in security technologies, including firewalls, IDS/IPS, NAC, DLP, VPN’s,
Desirable: CCNA+, CCNP, CCDP, ISC2, GIAC certifications.
• Effectively utilize tools to resolve issues and escalates appropriately.
• Proficiency and experience in F5 Technology integration and optimization.
• Experience with application security technologies including F5 APM.
• Experience with network security technologies (ForeScout CounterACT, Palo Alto, Check
Point, Fortinet, Juniper, SourceFire), forensic & advanced anti-malware technologies and
SIEM technologies (Splunk, Logrhythm, QRadar, Arcsight, Nitro etc.).
• Hands on experience with Wired and Wireless networking, PC and server virtualization
plus software, virus protection, backup systems.
What we offer
- International environment
- Excellent remuneration package
- 5 weeks of vacation + 3 personal days off
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport Card
- Pension/life insurance
- Wide career development opportunities
- Trainings and education
Head of Recruitment
+420 734 763 717
CZ – 639 00 Brno